- Classic White Food & Wine Tour
August 25, 2019
10:00 am - 6:30 pm
|Wine Tour Ticketshow details +||$122.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: July 26, 2019 9:20 pm
Sales End: August 23, 2019 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
This is an ALL white wine tour and perfect for anyone who like cool, refreshing wines and are curious on how North Carolina compares to what they typically drink.
Special price for our 1st Classic White Food & Wine Tour – $122!!
- Hand Picked Wine at 5 Vineyards, about 5 -6 Glasses of Wine.
- 5 Food Pairings.
- A NC Wine Gal Guide.
- Comfortable Ride in a Sweet Van.
No refunds are given within 72 hours of the tour date. We will allow you to reschedule to a future tour date.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or bad weather. We will try to do our best in these situations & find suitable substitute.
- Advance ticket purchase required. 48 hours notice is required.
- We can accommodate some dietary restrictions on this tour. Please indicate if you have any when registering.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Vineyard stops are are subject to change without notice.
- We meet on Fridays at 9:30 am and on Sundays at 10:00 am.
- We always meet at Assorted Table inside 7th Street Market unless noted.
- The tour is all day and typically ends at 6:30 pm.
- It is about a 90 minute drive to the 1st vineyard.
- Group transportation for the tour.
- Small group with 12 wine drinkers or less.
What to Bring
- Driver’s license or other valid ID showing age. Any guest consuming wine must be 21+ years of age.
- Appropriately clothing for weather. Vineyards can get hot in July & Aug.
- What to bring: sunscreen, hat, camera & cash for purchases