- QC Food & Wine Tour
August 21, 2019
9:30 am - 6:30 pm
**No coupons can be used for this tour.**
Our QC Food & Wine Tour highlights some of the North Carolina’s best vineyards and gives the wine drinker a wonderful introduction to Carolina wines.
- Special Wine & Breakfast Pairing.
- Hand Picked Wine at 3 Vineyards Which is Roughly 5 Glasses of Wine.
- 1 Full Vineyard Tasting.
- 6 Food Pairings.
- A NC Wine Gal Guide.
- Comfortable Ride in a Sweet Van.
No refunds are given within 72 hours of the tour date. We will allow you to reschedule to a future tour date.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or bad weather. We will try to do our best in these situations & find suitable substitute.
- Advance ticket purchase required. 48 hours notice is required.
- We can accommodate some dietary restrictions on this tour. Please indicate if you have any when registering.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Vineyard stops are are subject to change without notice.
- We meet on Fridays at 9:30 am and on Sundays at 10:00 am.
- We always meet at Assorted Table inside 7th Street Market unless noted.
- The tour is all day and typically ends at 6:30 pm.
- It is about a 90 minute drive to the 1st vineyard.
- Group transportation for the tour.
- Small group with 12 wine drinkers or less.
What to Bring
- Driver’s license or other valid ID showing age. Any guest consuming wine must be 21+ years of age.
- Appropriately clothing for weather. Vineyards can get hot in July & Aug.
- What to bring: sunscreen, hat, camera & cash for purchases not included and maybe a top for your NC Wine Gal.